ROUND 2: Dopez Vs. Chmielix

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which DJ do you think should win?

• Dopez
    • Chmielix

PLEASE NOTE - The poll attached to this thread is just for fun. The winner is decided solely by the judging panel in this round. Open discussion is allowed in this thread and please feel free to vote! A playlist of the videos is HERE. All competitors can set their videos to "public" on YouTube now.

Dopez: -

Vs.

Chmielix: -

I went for Dopez too. Both are beasts - it goes without saying - but in terms of variation/style, I preferred Bieb's video. He continues to get better at a fairly steady rate too. If I ever meet him, I'll break his fingers, the little bastard. :p

• Like 4

Guest Symatic

hard not to be biased when dopez is rippin up my rec, but i think he wins this one....

chmielix is rediculous.... but dave kills it here, he's in the zone!

Dopez for me here... again by a whisker. Actually I think his is my favourite entry this round. I just like the way he makes even the simplest of cuts sounds so damn nice.

The frustration for me in this match up is that Chmielix might just be my second favourite entry in this round. His style is unique and I'm always gonna be a fan.

i was gonna say dopez dropped the hottest cuts of round two....then on came chmiel....this is nuts.

I think I'd got for Dopez here cuz of the variation, but both are like next fucking level insane starwards startrek avatar shit. insane.

• Like 1