London Jam - Tonight Sat 4th Oct

kut_class

Bit last minute, but there's gonna be a scratch jam tonight (Sat 4th Oct) in shoreditch 7 - 11 (Sat 4th Oct)

Rockwell House
10-14 Hewett Street, EC2A 3NN London, United Kingdom
everyone welcome !

Well, being a last minute jobbie the jam was a bit of a bust to begin with, but by the end of the evening a couple of rooftop regulars turned up for a cut and so did US team champs CTA. There was some vid and pic's taken so i'll try grab those to share.

Re. post DMC Super scratch sunday jam - we were all pretty gutted that there was really a good time to do the jam - as expected most DMC competitors were flying in through the day and have stuff planned for Sat evening. Most were flying out on Monday at various times with bits of luggage and filthy hangovers and i doubt it would have worked either.

@mekon - keep an eye out for Super Scratch Sunday on here and Facebook - the jams are normaly within an hours drive from the M25 / around an hour by train from central London.

The jam is once every two months, last one end of Aug, so the next one should be late October early November. Will share the details as soon as they are finalised.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Spooky cutz

Which will mean it's time for one of my patented halloween pre-SSS scary stories.

Looking forward to you coming along, dude. Good to get fresh blood, even if it's just for our hideous satanic Halloween sacrifice to Grandwizard Theodore