Texas Scratch League

Guest Symatic

So i've been in Texas all week, which has been sick, but by far and away the highlight has been my trip to Austin.

I met up with my tinychat br0, christian dominguez, who went out of his way to help me get about and is insane on the cut - with both hands too!

anyway, we also linked up with Dave "I've-Had-Toadstyle's-Brain-Implanted-Into-My-Hands" Dopez and the Texas Scratch League crew, who were super safe and we had a really good session.

also, they actually know how to use cameras and shit so they've put up this video of us all cutting up some record that they were all coerced into purchasing called Cadence With Rhythm & Flow, but I wouldn't know anything about that.

also got to meet Dirk! sup brah!

• Like 6

By far the best thing about meeting up and cutting with the TSL last year was the home made Salsa on offer. Lawd have mercy. Out and out the best salsa I have ever tried. Perfect balance of Smokiness, heat and tonnes of flavour. I'd kill for a bowl of that shit now.

Oh yeah. The scratching was fucking wicked too.

• Like 1

@Symatic - Glad you had a good time there, I heard Austin is pretty dope, and there are some solid skratch heads there.

@Blak Randy - Who made the salsa? I've been working on my own for the last year, making it just about every week, with slight modifications. Store bought salsa sucks, but homemade is the ticket.

dont worry J House - i've sent a few to my friend in michigan, so you should still be able to get one from him with cheap (US) shipping. he only has a few though, I sent him everything i had left - which was only about 8 records :)

gimme a shout if you want to sort it out, should come to about $25 total i should think (with shipping)

By the way, next time you're out, you're always welcome in Fort Collins, CO, and Colorado in general. It's seriously f'n dope here and the people are chill. Some decent skratchers in Denver too, like Vajra and some other heads. And if by chance you're into skateboarding, we have some of the sickest skateparks...6 of which in this town alone. Dopest place I've ever lived.

Peace.

@Symatic - Glad you had a good time there, I heard Austin is pretty dope, and there are some solid skratch heads there.

@Blak Randy - Who made the salsa? I've been working on my own for the last year, making it just about every week, with slight modifications. Store bought salsa sucks, but homemade is the ticket.

Abe makes it. I got a good salsa too but you have to grow your own pequines so...

What's ur best recipe so far?