ROUND 1 JUDGING THREAD (COMPETITORS & JUDGES ONLY)

Steve

Note - This thread is for competitors and judges to select their top 8 DJs. Please don't post in this thread if you're not a competitor or judge. Thanks.

Here's how this will work: -

If you're a competitor or judge, post a list of your top 8 DJs ranked in order. Please only post 1 DJ per slot, so don't have 2 DJs in joint first or anything like that. Competitors may not vote for themselves for obvious reasons! :d If you want to leave a comment about your selection, post it underneath the list, so it would look like this: -

1 - DJ One

2 - DJ Two

3 - DJ Three

4 - DJ Four

5 - DJ Five

6 - DJ Six

7 - DJ Seven

8 - DJ Eight

*Any comments you want to make go here*

That way, it's easy for me to go through the thread and add up the scores.

The judging criteria break down like this: -

Technicality/flow = 70%

Originality = 20%

Musicality = 10%

If you're in the battle and you're not a DV member and would rather not sign up for some reason, you can email your picks to me (battle@digitalvertigo.co.uk) and I will post them in this thread on your behalf. Posting in this thread or emailing me are the only ways I will accept votes, so no Facebook PMs this time please.

The deadline for voting is Monday the 6th of October at 11 PM UK time. That gives you plenty of time to watch the videos, including 3 whole weekends. You can post/email your top 8 any time between now and the deadline, but once you've posted/emailed it, you can't change your mind.

• Like 3

DJ Select's top 8, sent via email: -

1 - Chinmachine

2 - Biox

3 - Mighty Atom

4 - Chell

5 - Redmist

6 - Tieno

7 - Dirty Fingaz

8 - Celsius

BTW, remember that all 78 competitors' scores combined count as 3 judges due to the weighting system we use, so it's very early days yet!

Damn, that was hard! Getting it down from about 20 to just 8 was painful but here's my final selection;

1. Tieno

2. Akiko Luv

3. P-Nuts

4. Chinmachine

5. Mighty Atom

6. Select

7. Backtrack

8. Waxdestroyer

Jel

Edited by jeljms
  • Like 1