new freestyle

Jon

" data-width="640">

No preplanning on this one - a friend came round last night and had some cameras with him so we set them up and hit record for a couple of minutes and put this together :) Edited by Steve
Embedding video
  • Like 5

Nice. You have a distinctive style to your cuts, maybe a product of being a righty and the tempo you seem to like. Your variation/accent on what looked like the tugjob (pause etc etc) was cool.

• Like 1

Nice one mate! good to see you guys briefly at the weekend. Sorry I wasn't about much :(

I was gonna say the same thing, wanted to come and see ya set on saturday but was nobled by being on the opposite side of the festival, fucking hills at boomtown were killer!

Loved your set at the end of friday, your scratch instrument routine was superbly executed, seems like its developed a bit more detail since the kentaro show.

• Like 1

Nice one mate! good to see you guys briefly at the weekend. Sorry I wasn't about much :(

I was gonna say the same thing, wanted to come and see ya set on saturday but was nobled by being on the opposite side of the festival, fucking hills at boomtown were killer!

Loved your set at the end of friday, your scratch instrument routine was superbly executed, seems like its developed a bit more detail since the kentaro show.

ah nice one - I think i skipped a bit at the kentaro show maybe. I'm aiming to have more stuff like that ready soon :)

• Like 1

Nice. You have a distinctive style to your cuts, maybe a product of being a righty and the tempo you seem to like. Your variation/accent on what looked like the tugjob (pause etc etc) was cool.

Cheers man! That faderless bit you mentioned is heavily influenced by a cut precision does, I tried a different pattern with it granted but have to give credit where it's due.

Cheers man! That faderless bit you mentioned is heavily influenced by a cut precision does, I tried a different pattern with it granted but have to give credit where it's due.

I wasn't talking about anything faderless but that was nice too

I wasn't talking about anything faderless but that was nice too

Ha I'm going to have to check the skratchapedia dvd to work out what that is cos I'm super confused now :p