N44-G stylus on Amazon (US)

savwar, I'm in Texas. I placed my order on July 29, got it delivered Aug 15 but the tracking only started to show activity on the 13.

The ETA was a 30-day window if I recall correctly (which was weird for something fulfilled by Amazon).

Hope this helps.

Cool. Thanks it does help! Also did you just order the 4 pack or did you have to get 12...?

very tempted by these... i rarely cut with actual vinyl now so if there's a slight difference in loudness it's not the end of the world for me. has anyone from the uk ordered?

yeah mine arrived last week. they take a while to get there but its all legit

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

grr they don't ship to the uk?

Plenty of package forwarding companies around. You order and ship to the company and they then forward it on. For a cost obviously, but if you have a few things you want to buy from overseas they can consolidate your orders into one shipment thereby saving money.

Have any of you guys bought and used the bootleg/generic N447 Stylus? With an average price of 8-12$ for a single one it's pretty appealing. These ones aren't available right now.

No not the Sure copies but I've had cheap copies of stanton 500 before and the actual styli eventually broke of them all in a very short length of time.

I bought a 44-7 copy stylus once before and never will again. The cantilever spring was so weak I had to either use them on about 1.5g or wedge something tiny into the hole it protrudes from. Either way, it skipped liked crazy and lasted only a few weeks before the sound degraded dramatically.