new lazzzzy cuts for you guys to hear

i just wanted to say that you had a nice name, wasnt sure if thatd be a wierd thing to say on a forum.

yeah and i just felt like spelling prick-preek, cus that how it would be spelt phonetically by the ppl round me.

so yeah, nice name, nice cuts. :p

Guest Deeswift
Haha DEE i haven't heard your cuts in a while.

Arrgh, I forgot about this. I was downloading the file when I posted that message and was about to post comments, then we had a power cut out where I live (the whole street was without power). I totally forgot to re-download the file. Now I have, and I'm just gonna say this is cool. Very different, very nice. I especially like the acoustic guitar. Cuts are really competant. Nothing more to say. Dope.

haaaaa I didnt even see this! very dope cuttin girl, you'll be way better than me in like 3 months... :o

oh and uh...who made that beat? very dope if I do say so myself :p jk

ofcourse YO (derive)! at the rate youre goin at makin me these beats to cut with, i'll have an album for ya by the end of the month........yo beats are wikkid! ha i dont know what youre talkin about deeswift but thanks for the nice feedback......... so show me your cuts now since your power is back. mowgli im 21.

just listened to it..tha ahhh one was very good nice clean crisp scratches. the latter at the first quarter had a few off beat scratches but got much better. a bit repetitive in places. overall very good though

Guest Deeswift
ha i dont know what youre talkin about deeswift

How come?

I was downloading your file, and the electricity on my street got shut down. By the time it was restored, I forgot about the file. Then I remembered you'd posted it, so I downloaded it and listened. Then I said it was pretty dope. What's hard to understand, girl!!?

so show me your cuts now since your power is back.

http://www.digitalvertigo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=3417

The link probably expired by now though. Due for a re-upload soon.