converting swf to mp3

randlev2

Hi

I am using a rane ttm 56s mixer with sl1 scratch live. i have shitty little sony stereo with one input that the mixer goes into. i can play mp3 files through serato. however, i cannot play swf files through the speakers because they are not compatible with serato.

is there any good (free)converters from swf to mp3 - alternatively, is there a way they can be used with serato?

as my stereo as one input i cant put the macbook through it as the one input is being used by the mixer

hope this makes sense

any help much appre

I removed your link, Ethanol. I downloaded that program and uploaded the installer to Virus Total. 14 of the 51 anti-virus programs that scanned it listed it as dodgy: -

http://i.imgur.com/bjullcK.jpg

If you've only got a few SWFs to convert, you could try one of the online options. Google for "swf to mp3" and you'll find a few sites where you upload an SWF file and it spits out an MP3.

Welcome to the site man.

Guest rasteri

I meant run a cable from the audio out (headphone port) of the macbook to the AUX IN of the mixer. That way you can play the regular audio output of the macbook through the mixer (and thus, the speakers)by turning up the AUX volume knob.

Or have I completely misunderstood what you're trying to do?

I removed your link, Ethanol. I downloaded that program and uploaded the installer to Virus Total. 14 of the 51 anti-virus programs that scanned it listed it as dodgy: -If you've only got a few SWFs to convert, you could try one of the online options. Google for "swf to mp3" and you'll find a few sites where you upload an SWF file and it spits out an MP3.Welcome to the site man.

my bad it was the wrong web address, shoulda been freefileconvert not freefileconverter the first one is an online converter tool I've used to convert some phone voice recordings to a friendly format before. No need to download a tool,