Mighty Atom - DJ Mag Exclusive Mix

This mix is excellent man.

I liked the tunes, some more than others. The technical stuff made this mix stand out to me though. It's really well put together and the scratching sounds superb. You've always been up there when it comes to scratching, but it seems like in the last couple of years you've turned into a proper beast on the cut.

What's the tune that samples "The Finest" by The S.O.S. Band?

Does DJ mag really cover turntablism ? I'm guessing not. big things for you and the turntablism scene !

Steve - Wow thanks man, thats nice of you to say!!

As you probably know these mixes take so much work so its nice to know people listen and appreciate whats gone into it :)

Not sure re SOS band, If i'd known there was a sample there I could have flipped the original, bollocks.

CHeers Rockwell!! Hope you enjoy

KutKlass - Nope they have zero interest in turntablism, thats why I did a house mix so it was more accessible and understandable. Def need to promote the art more to dance music fans.. take it back to when there was scratching on dance and hardcore records!

Cheers Numnuts..

• Like 1

CHeers Rockwell!! Hope you enjoy

KutKlass - Nope they have zero interest in turntablism, thats why I did a house mix so it was more accessible and understandable. Def need to promote the art more to dance music fans.. take it back to when there was scratching on dance and hardcore records!

Cheers Numnuts..

yeah back in the days ppl used to scratch on house tracks (CJ Mackintosh)...unimaginable now besides on mixes

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Diggin' this right now, like right right now. Echoing what others have said...dope, well placed cuts. Tight mixing, too. Reminds of me of how I use to play, mixing house with cuts, and just doing the tablist thing. I need to get back to that style, it was mad fun and entertaining.