3 click style prisms?

ericuk

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

You've been practicing very similar things to what i have which makes me suspicious that it might be you making those bumping sounds in my attic. I only just thought about it after i posted here.

As a side note, will someone please clear up what prisms are cos i've learned in three different ways: a defo wrong transformed version, with 2 tears on the the 1st two and last two clicks and one on the middle bwd and fwd (i.e. closed o.g. flare to reverse og with 2 tears then one on the back and one on the next forward then two tears back), that the same but with proper open fader og's and then finally the same open og pattern, but with 1 tear fwd, 2 bwd, 2 fwd, and 1 bwd.

The last one i think is the right one according to scratchlopedia. Put my mind box to rest.

Not that it really matters they're just scratches, i'm just curious, george.

My sloppy display of prism technique here (its almost wrong) makes me think I need to update all my tutorials to make them crisp and fresh.

I will aim to do the 3 click one later this eve.

The proper prism unlike my youtube demo is the OG flare and Reverse OG flare stuck together. Maybe I should do that in the video too!

Another way to think of prizms is a 2 click orbit BUT the middle baby is a reverse baby THEN learn to tear the non baby bits.

That's not that ropey, buddy, you cheeky scamp. Cheers for the clarification.

I still think the tears should be the other way around. I'm pretty sure that's what scratchlopedia says and Qbert invented them. I've been doing all the variations i said about for ages anyway (though that doesn't mean i'm good at them) so that's alright. Oddly i think i do them better on my right than my left.

Haha, that would be good if i could work them out in the way i was doing all that trippy stuff double handed stuff on thursday. Though i have had a slight revelation about how i could change that stuff up to make it more complicated but it needs practice. Watch this space.

Call it "Eric Tile Diss Function"

Or "Ericed isle diss function"

Or "Ericed!: I'll diss function.

Or "Flopping dicks"