Scratching might kill me one day

ericuk

I've noticed that when I'm getting into it, my body feels like it's shutting down. I forget to swallow and that often chokes me up and my stomach feels weird, like its stopped working. Every now and then I kind of have to chill for a sec and get my composure. I think it's the ultimate in focus and concentration. Let's hope I don't start releasing my bladder next.

At least my mouth doesn't move like some of ya'll does :p

http://a.gifb.in/052010/1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

• Like 1

Sometimes when myself and Paulused to practice in my old spare room and were doing different stuff, one of is would use the speakers and the other would work in headphones. Allegedly, when I was the one wearing headphones is make low frequency grunts that made him feel uncomfortable.

• Like 2

I know some phat scratchers who contort their face/stop caring what people think of the way they look.

I always made a conscious effort not to stick my tongue out/spaz out whilst on the decks.

I certainly haven't ever had my body threaten "shut down" on me! Crikey! Maybe that's why I am not the best - I need to learn to let go!

Doing really fast chirps while smoking is probably the most dangerous. Everyone I know really tightens up and goes into a bit of a hunchback position. One day the body tension might strangle me.

About the stupid faces: I always kinda look like a fawn with no teeth when I'm concentrated.

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I've noticed that when I'm getting into it, my body feels like it's shutting down. I forget to swallow and that often chokes me up and my stomach feels weird, like its stopped working. Every now and then I kind of have to chill for a sec and get my composure.

Dead soon :(

When I play the guitar i do a sharp intake of air every time i change chord.