Hosting mixes for use with mixcloud

FUNKY 9

I have a fair bit of storage available between my dropbox, copy and mediafire accounts an was plannin on using one to host mixes with a download link on mixcloud.

Mediafire offers download stats but I've heard a few people have ha mixes pulled although that could be dependant on what they play.

So then I was lookin at copy an dropbox. But I was wonderin how I could track dl's. I could use bitly to shorten urls down an use it's tracking system. Is there a way of using a wordpress site to track downloads? This maybe a better option as I could have an archive of older mixes for new listeners.

As you can probs tell I am not the best at the internet lol any help would be appreciated!

You could create a site using WordPress and track downloads via a plug-in. I guess then you would need to link to the relevant WordPress post on Mixcloud.

Personally, I would probably just use Mixcloud, Dropbox and Bitly to do it. Your Mixcloud page is already an archive of your mixes, right?

If I had brains I'd be dangerous lol.

I think that would probs be the easiest way. Also if if a had a few different sources where I host my mixes ie dropbox an copy bitly would although the stats to be unified is one easy to find place.

Lol jus read back my original post that's the last time I post before noon!