dopp - most in-demand DJ on DV

doppelkorn

Gosh that's quite good though.

Yeah it's cool, it's gotten me to some good places, but last year and this year have been a lot of work with not that much payola (I'm a contractor at work so not paid when I miss work for gigs), and I think the music could go in a totally different direction to where it's heading for the next EP.

Yeah this is a rough mix of a tune we recorded in the studio a while back. There's bits of live footage on YouTube too, I only play on bits and bobs though

that sounds pretty fun dude.

LEON is the best DJ on here and hence has the most bookings. Only a fool would have started a thread claiming to be more in-demand than he is.

...that's basically true, yes.

i'm booked for a wedding in august 2015. #rainonparade

it is for a mate though.

playing 3 consecutive nights in the same bar this weekend. which will probably drive me mad.

playing and judging in february at the first round of the dj battle i won here last year. Must record and upload my set...

still trying to get a contact to sort out me playing at the biggest hiphop night here.... and i better get it done before i'm working a 9-5 as its on a thursday till about 7 in the morning....