A question for folks that live on mainland Europe

Steve

I'm trying to help out a DJ that lives in Azerbaijan. The price of DJ gear is ridiculous there and certain things are quite hard to get hold of. He's looking to buy a few battle records, maybe a few hip-hop records, some Serato time codes and one or two other little bits and pieces. Up to now, he's been ordering stuff from the US or the UK, but shipping is expensive and some of the stuff he orders is taking months to arrive.

Is there an online store in mainland Europe, preferably with an English language option (he speaks English well), that ships internationally that sells the kind of stuff he's after? I'm thinking that would be a better bet than buying from the US or UK.

Cheers!

http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/help/shipping

Hip Hop Vinyl has a huge selection of records and merchandise and okay prices. You can also listen to a lot of records online. Most people that I know order all their records from that site because they're very reliable and fast. If the shipping to Azerbaijan is much cheaper compared to other sites, he needs to see for himself unfortunately. :)

• Like 1

http://www.templeofdeejays.com/

This is where they sell the "Scratch Science" records based in France, cheap prices, its best to order more than 2 records at the same time wich will lower the shipping a piece...they also carry hiphop vinyl and merchandise..but its the best place to get battle/scratch records in Europe

As mentioned hhv.de..they have a large (prob the largest in entire Europe) hiphop selection with listening before buying option and fast cheap shipping by DHL...had good experience with them..very reliable and they refund without any problem if not satisfactory.