New! Dj Tags - Chew On This!

Guest Symatic

sick man. you got the old bumpy knuckles tech down, really good man.

so, geek question... how come your fader doesnt click? i got a pro x and its fairly quiet, but thats pretty damn silent. i want one.

• Like 1

sick man. you got the old bumpy knuckles tech down, really good man.

so, geek question... how come your fader doesnt click? i got a pro x and its fairly quiet, but thats pretty damn silent. i want one.

Ezy Mate,

I was most properly missing the attempted clicks lol…

Answering your question the fader is an Innofader. Personally I found the transition from Pro x to the Innofader a bit tricky, it took me while to start to dig it, but if you get the settings right they are the best, in my opinion. I hope that helps?

Cheers for the feedback bro. My flow isn't too bad in this, but my top-end needs a lot of work still, no where near where it should be….

Edited by djtags

Guest Symatic

of course - innofader. iver heard em that quiet actually but some are not so yeah guess its a bit tricky.

i do like that the pro x is easy, but i think at some point im up for stepping into the facemelting nightmare that is installing an innofader....

of course - innofader. iver heard em that quiet actually but some are not so yeah guess its a bit tricky.

i do like that the pro x is easy, but i think at some point im up for stepping into the facemelting nightmare that is installing an innofader....

Bloody installing them, god! don't get me started, not a fun experience at all, I have had may failed attempts. But dope once it's all sorted, highly recommended and a much better product than others on the market, will last for life in my opinion, although it may depend on how long one lives for, lol!