Qbert Euro Tour dates

Kper

right here

ill be at the cargo date in london if anyone else is about... can i recommend for those coming to london date to book in advance cos Cargo is not big... and something like this will get rammed... and if they sell out all the pre pay tix it's then one in one out all night...

And look out for an interview with the man on TTR and Spin Science soon after...

pz

Lo

PS: just seen sigma's post about this... sorry someone delete this please... :((

Edited by Kper

Ayo Lo, I reckon I'll be down for Cargo, you gonna link with Fred/Matt/etc? It's been a while, ought to show my face

I'll drop you guys an email nearer the time

Come to think of it, when's Fred off to Cuba?

fred's fuked off already mate... he's back and forth around UK and somewhere for a few months...

i should assume most of the london peeps will be down for this, jim, keir, matt, lewis etc... should be a laugh but it will be rammed out...

me and daredevil will be at Cargo to get our exclusive Thud Rumble ashtray's, coasters, skateboards, legal pads, sausages, love beads and othe assorted paraphrenalia signed

cargo's gonna be hella crammed... ummmm sweaty hoxtonites and scratch nerds... :s

me and daredevil will be at Cargo to get our exclusive Thud Rumble ashtray's, coasters, skateboards, legal pads, sausages, love beads and othe assorted paraphrenalia signed

cargo's gonna be hella crammed... ummmm sweaty hoxtonites and scratch nerds... :s

yeah but we're gonna be mack 10ing it with hella big bodyguards, an entourage the size of a school class and a cattle prod. then muthafuckers are gonna recognise. we're also going to storm the stage, put a spring of rhubarb up q's arse and nipple clamps on his balls and make him swear that he'll stop doing stuff with Skillz and stand up to the fat fuck when he tries to cut over his 16 bars....

yeah but we're gonna be mack 10ing it with hella big bodyguards, an entourage the size of a school class and a cattle prod. then muthafuckers are gonna recognise. we're also going to storm the stage, put a spring of rhubarb up q's arse and nipple clamps on his balls and make him swear that he'll stop doing stuff with Skillz and stand up to the fat fuck when he tries to cut over his 16 bars....

rofl

i'll have the camera ready to record this historical moment

Edited by Kper