I dunno why I'm sharing this...

supacuts

I like the bit where the youngest girl joins in and almost immediately falls over. :d

A few people have said that! I think I may have sabotaged her there! I am no better dancing with partners either! Especially ones so short!

great man.

i love when you've clearly had enough and walk off...

also the switchy hands on knees thing. (is there a name for that??) i can't wait to pass that on to my kids... actually i think it's the reason i want to have kids...

• Like 2

Guest petesasqwax

classic! my kids are clearly divided in 2 sections: those who would never dream of dancing with the rest of us, let alone be video'd doing it (my teengers, 16 yr old daughter and 15 yr old son) and those who would dance in the most inappropriate places imaginable, especially if it was being video'd (me youngest three - daughter, 8, and youngest sons 6 and 4)

Me and the littlest 4 have been playing Guitar Hero all afternoon with the boys taking turns on vocal duties, me playing bass and my youngest daughter on lead guitar. Most popular tune: "No Sleep Til Brooklyn" (which my youngest sang the hook to in every other song we did...)

• Like 2

Yeah my son has no shame, despite now being 13 - he plays his iPhone on loudspeaker and lip-syncs to the tune and invariably it will break into dubstep and he will just dance like a loon... in the middle of a busy shopping centre. Like, he sings to you as we'll, almost like he means the words.

It was a bit out of character that he didn't start the video with us.

I admire his confidence but at the time I get really coy!

I dunno what the "switchy hands on knees" thing is, but I knew what you meant so will go with that!