More DJ beef - Jazzy Jeff calls out "Grandmaster Jay"

Steve

A guy signed up to SkratchLounge and posted this: -

I created a account just to reply.first..I'm not a dj but I had to say so I can respond to this post because I've engaged with him personally..my apologies... Dude came to my dj house couple months ago talking mad game but backed down from getting on the turntables.. read his wiki page and realized it was a fraud.. when he posted the beamz video I immediately went in on Facebook calling his fraud game..he denied it, said he spoke to jazzy Jeff camp and claimed somebody made a fake page and it wasn't the real jazzy Jeff..

he done scammed a lot of people out their money performing other people sets at his dj gigs, scratches and all!!! Took credit for rappers delight..said he was personally an executive at UMG, and had strong ties to defjam. Had me thinking I was wrong for a minute and I was going to black ball myself for making such bold accusations..His whole camp jumped on me like I was lying cuz he was duping them as well for over 6yrs!!.!! Photo shopping himself into other dj photos and removing them completely...

currently he laying low hasn't responded to anything further...he was actually believing his lies..but in hip hop you can't make all these remarks and steal a world renowned dj set and expect it to go unnoticed.. I'm glad for technology and social media otherwise this clown would still be getting over on people.

Not to mention he tried to say he originally was scratching his own mix but post production dubbed in jazzy Jeff set when clearly you can tell he mimicking jazzy Jeff and skillz set from house of blues. On the flip side as an artist I've never seen so many djs unite together to expose this guy more so than what he already has been. You guys are awesome. Salute to all djs

LMFAO. He must be a household name in the controllerism-scene with his gadget. The only thing he needs is one of these djtechtools angled equipment-stands. Like this the crowd would understand even more, the skill of his art...

I wanna see that guy battle against Super-Greg

Really? Haha. Fucking jokers. This is apparently being shown on TV channels like Home Shopping Network and QVC. There's obviously some money behind it, but I hope it fails massively. It's a total con.

I've been seeing it for a few months now on latenight TV.

I've just sent Beamz a message on youtube "I'm the Legendary Grandmaster Ericuk. Can I have a sponsorship deal? I've got a DJ Cash Money mixtape that I can pretend to perform and wiggle my hands about like an idiot. "

• Like 2