Dopez - Raw Practice Cuts

Dopez

cuts are sharp and fast...is that the stock vestax fader your cutting with?

It's actually a Vestax CF-CC! The digital Vestax fader. It's pretty nice for what I paid (didn't feel like putting down another $125 on an Inno). It's pretty much identical to the stock one but it has two little wheels to adjust the cut in on both sides and it's digital. Only problem is that when the curve is set too sharp, there's a little bass "pop".

oh yeah just like the Pro x-fade wich has 2 screw cut-in wheels on the inside...the CF-CC seems really smooth..probably hard to get nowadays..my inno got busted recently..so im using the Eternal right now..and it was a close call between you and me to get the 8th spot...now im up against chinmachine so ish wont be easy lol

is there a looper with the first beat on? to second Chile, you sounded Qbertesque :-)

Thank you! Honestly, I can't even remember what looper that beat is on at the moment. I do know for sure it's on the Best of Dirtstyle wax. I can get back to you with a link in a bit. :)