mixing battle, me against Steve

I don't trust waxdestroyer not to take his video down if the voting isn't going his way. It wouldn't be the first time.....

lol the vid was removed before the voting started, nobody was voting when my vid was up and i got good responses so not sure why you are so scared to post a vid?

just post a vid and lets see what you can do on 2 decks..its not pointless, i think more ppl here want to see the Steve in action lol

Sure, sure. I understand.

aren't you the one who organizes some of the DV battles? Or at least you take care of the voting right?

Isnt that hypocritical when you dont see the point in a battle? hmmmmm how bizarre

Nevermind i know youll never post a vid yourself behind the decks..you prob never did a gig either.

I'm kinda bummed Steve isn't down to do this as his mixtapes are ace! The upside to this thread is all of the quoteables posted

it's because he is a robot, Called Steve.

steve only owns records made in '79

I've got 2 copies of the first Now That's What I Call Music LP.

I don't even have turntables. All my mixes are made by Paris Hilton, then I post them saying that I made them.

I don't understand what's going on at DV at the mo, but I don't see what battling Steve will prove - it's not his format, and everyone knows his mixes are tight and packed with skills, although they have been known to be a bit WH (Winbush heavy)