rane vs vestax

I can't decide whether or not to keep my 56 or if I should sell it towards a Vestax 05pro4

the MIDI mapping would be useful for my Serato,I could incorporate it with my dicers. I just don't know if I should keep my Stanton's or the Vestax decks when they arrive. Obviously I'll test the new decks first but they both have the same features. I know what I'm like,I get a gadget in mind and I can't sleep til I get it.

Basically as it stands I will have a 56 plus the Stanton's and pdx's. I either get a second mixer or keep whichever decks are best and sell the others and the 56. Hmmmmm

Anyone here tried both mixers?

I like the 04 but wouldn't buy it for the $. There are way better mixers for that price imo. Go for a rane (57 or just keep that 56 and get an external controller) you wont be disappointed. Id keep the 150s when it comes to the decks. Im a big fan of the super oem turntables. There solid decks they have great features and have the best feel to them (next to 1200s but thats just an opinion everyone is different )