danny vanalli

On a battlers becoming sick producers tip:

DJ Itchy = Hudson Mohawke

DJ Red = Redinho

DJ Final = Cashmere Cat

Plus One + Beni G = Jack Beats

There's loads more, but they're a few notable ones

Guest broke

Are you fucking kidding me? I had no idea. Remember meeting him at Plasa show years back and saying something like, "Wow, you are really tall, huh." I love Om Unit. Never knew it was him.

He's also Phillip D Kick, in case you didn't make the connection

• Like 1

yep, he's killing it. I believe his first album as Om Unit is out later this year?

he's kept that quiet. that'd be good tho. im just waiting on his 'Timelines' track on Metalheadz Platinum Breaks 4 to drop. Thats gonna be such a sick EP.

i didn't know he was Philip D Kick. Is he still releasing as 2tall? I have a 2tall track from this year on a Mad Hop comp and I could definitely believe it was him...

Nope, it's a different guy who apparently doesn't know how to use google :/

yep, he's killing it. I believe his first album as Om Unit is out later this year?

he's kept that quiet. that'd be good tho. im just waiting on his 'Timelines' track on Metalheadz Platinum Breaks 4 to drop. Thats gonna be such a sick EP.

He mentioned it on a live mix I watched a few weeks back, can't wait! There's also a 3 track ep he's doing on Metalheadz in a similar style to Timelines that's out before Platinum Breaks.

This is all too much for me to keep up with... You guys will be telling me Four Tet and Burial are the same person at this rate.

Lol the amount of people who posted that article on Facebook in seriousness was a bit worrying!

Guest broke

2tall taught me how to do the proper delayed 2click flare (not the boomerang) .true story.

Me and enema were confused to fuck

POAST A FILE

• 3 weeks later...

hey all, this popped up in my google alerts, thought i'd drop some words in.

indeed I am now working as Om Unit, full time I might add - took me a while but glad to say I've found my groove finally.

@jon - Coco B is now "sleeping giant" - he's got some great soul tracks coming soon, with some fantastic vocalists. Bryce is another fella all together.

And indeed I shall be in Computer Music soon, talking about how I put together my track "Dark Sunrise"

big up etc.. :)

• Like 1