What track am I thinking of here?

Steve

I can't remember too much about it, but it had either Abdominal or D-Sisive on it - perhaps both of those guys - along with a bunch of other rappers. I think the beat might have changed for each rapper too, but I can't really remember. I do remember that some of the beats were "DJ Format style" so maybe he produced it. Also, I remember the track is long - like 7-9 minutes long perhaps.

Anyone know the song I mean? It may well be shite, but it sprang to mind for some reason today and I want to hear it again.

I only know of 3 Feet Deep and Seperated at Birth - none of which feature any other MCs nor are they that long.

Would like to know what it is cos I do rate them two as MCs.

Edited by supacuts

Does being the first count for nothing these days?

Actually, when I got the name I'd heard there had been an American DJ of that name before me but I knew no more than that and still don't now.

I've always written my name as two words, cos it makes me feel different and special... sadly, nobody else can be bothered with that and most people just carelessly type it as one word, crudely disrespecting my family name and lumping me in with "all the other rockwells".