here's some of the fantastic comments on one of my tracks

ericuk

it's me and the guy I work with. I'd never finish anything otherwise. He does the mixdowns and stuff and I tend to formulate the ideas. It works quite well but we are having a bit of a music identity crisis. Liking a lot of music tends to hinder us being good at a specific one!

it's me and the guy I work with. I'd never finish anything otherwise. He does the mixdowns and stuff and I tend to formulate the ideas. It works quite well but we are having a bit of a music identity crisis. Liking a lot of music tends to hinder us being good at a specific one!

Well for start stop make bloody trap!!! :p

• Like 1

Why don't you put some cuts in your productions Erik? Like incorporate them in to the tune... these 2 songs have something like I'm on about:

https://soundcloud.com/itsbrillz/jay-z-dirt-off-your-shoulder

https://soundcloud.com/label-barclay/m-mojo-c2c-remix

I always think it's a good accessible way to get some scratching in tunes that sounds decent (obvs gonna get haters that don't like these tracks but whatevs!)

I think these days you can make all sorts that fits under the "bass" umbrella. There's loads of artists that make stuff from 130-160 bpm with no problems with fans complaining they don't stick to same genre. Skream, Machine drum etc.

These are some of the comments that were posted about a comedy sketch type video I did about this time last year:

1. Analogous with watching paint dry. Kind of existential, perhaps. Then again probably not.

2. stoneruile on April 12, 2012 at 12:04 pmsaid:

Forced awkwardness. Hilarious!

3. …actually not remotely funny…is this a hipster test? …have I failed?

4. I thought it was funny! Oh wait, no, that was me lashing my knee of the table, and I was crying, not laughing.

5. woesinger on April 12, 2012 at 12:27 pmsaid:

This Larry David thing is harder than it looks.

6. Cort on April 12, 2012 at 12:30 pm

said: Maybe he should write, not perform

7. actually missed the point on this one. less humourous than watching paint dry

8. True Kilcockian on April 12, 2012 at 3:54 pmsaid:

There is truly no hope for Ireland if this is what the voice of the youth (broadsheet.ie) thinks is funny.

I am going to start signing my dole over to the EDL in the hopes that they come to Ireland and exterminate us!

This is the video:

The internet is a cold place!

I thought that was top and I'm the funniest fucker on here. Please do not stop.

• Like 1