Transform challenge

chile

awesome! damn you pulled it off really quick. thats a really good name for them too, infinity transforms.. i think i heard that term a few years back but forgot about them

im gonna make a section on me site for challenges and winners. will stick you in it and post it in here when its done

Guest loop skywalker

i mean...it looks like an illusion..that the sound looks like a forward sound when it looks to be on the back motion...or some shit...you know what i mean haha. I dont need to practice..im retired lol.

Guest loop skywalker

i get that it 3 sounds forward and no drag sound..damn you boys are good.In my day most of the transform sound was mainly the drag sound..that was back in the 1800s though lol.

oh fair, cheers. yeah its something i remember seeing ricci rucker and d styles do years ago that requires a lot of control to keep constant. its why i sort of put it up as a challenge since it gets the people just starting out (not veteran of course, but more novices learning transforms from my tutorial vids) something to focus on in an area that seems to be more overlooked these days in favour of flaring.

sounding good man you pretty much nailed it too. its one of those cuts thats fairly easy to do 2 or 3 times tight but 20 times and your precision gets a propper testing

Yeah, I'm not used to keeping a steady rhythm of just doing that, so it's hard. I kept wanting to do 3 forward, 2 forward, 3 forward for some reason, or I'd throw in a click on the reverse out of habit. With practice I think I could get it down pretty good.

• Like 1

Thanks Chile!

Yeah I dunno if I heard that name before but just made sense at the time.

I used to practice these and always found that they are pretty hard to do in a flat way...good challenge!

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I had a go at this and could do it pretty easily, due to being old and from when everyone rocked transforming 24/7. No evidence to show for it here, though, as i am lazy and didn't bother recording it (either that or i'm a pointless forum liar, which i'm not, honest). Transforming,fwds and babies were the 1st thing i learned. My transfroming has gone a bit shitty these days though, due to doing to much flaring. Must practice it more.

Another simply scratch that is hard to get super good at really, really, fast (for me anyway) but sounds really great if you get them really clean are just continual fwd one click flares, i think. A very under used cut. I was doing some lush ones the other day, super fast, but i just can't do the same since.

• Like 1