Vekked - Ain't No Half Jugglin'

thanks guys! good to hear people are diggin it... got some more funky/breakdown style juggles I'm gonna post up soon...

It'd be better if you'd used the Beywatch theme but hey ho, it was still good

I can't take your signature routine bru, I think we're required to start a crew so that we can share routines... how about The B3y_Watch3rs?

• Like 1

yeah nice flip of the classic juggle and cheeky nod of acknowledgement with the vocal sample. Any interesting paterns at 45 ?

Thanks sir, there's probs some stuff on 45 but I was going for more of a throwback juggle on this one so went with slow stuff.

Wasn't meant to be a remix of Babu's juggle persay since he's using the emotions and I'm using BDK here, but pretty natural comparison of course.

thanks guys! good to hear people are diggin it... got some more funky/breakdown style juggles I'm gonna post up soon...

It'd be better if you'd used the Beywatch theme but hey ho, it was still good

I can't take your signature routine bru, I think we're required to start a crew so that we can share routines... how about The B3y_Watch3rs?

Ohhhhhhmyyyyyyygaaawwwwdddd that is HOTT. B3y_Watch3rs in the hizzouse.