EB pro fader

dextrous

Anyone know when this shit is dropping??? I've needed a new fader since about September but seeing as the EB guys have been banging on about this fader 'coming out real soon' for about 6 months now I've put off buying a p&G.

So yeah any ideas? else I'm just gonna have to put my cash on a P&G.

dunno I tried it at the Earls Court music festical thing on their stand it was super luverly, although they had a few at different settings. was s'posed to be getting one for my very own to play with pre-release and it never happened...Any EB's playa's reading this, hook me up!

Guest $mooth
Eclectic Breaks will be launching the Pro-X-Fade and EB Record Bag at

National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) in Anaheim, CA, from January 20th

to

23rd 2005. Find us at the booth of our manufacturing partner, Seltron

Components Ltd., Booth # 1784 in Hall E.

Source: HERE

not many people know but ive actually been designing and testing this fader for EB for the last 6 months or so, i was also out at the NAMM show doing the showboating for it whilst sugarcuts (the guy who used to run tableturns - now works for EB) was hooking up with the suits to run game.

the fader is ready, i have been making sure that everything is slick about it, you will not be able to fuck with this, people go on about penny and giles and wotnot, but there is a lot of bullshit hype about a lot of produts in the DJ industry as we all know, and the P+G will start to show its cracks (literally) as time goes on.

basically u can cop a p+g by all means but the price you pay for that low quality setup will be way overthetop.

the EB fader will be ready for around June of this year, the delay is merely because i am ironing out technical issues, i.e. gettting the right plastic for the fader knob and working on the quality of the rubber washers for the rails.

those who were at NAMM can tesify its the shit, also we should be at Plasa again this year in the summer so u can come check it out there too.

also i work at eclectic breaks full time now, not a bad day job running a recording studio!

Guest Mike Reezy

I want one, I like vestax faders feel, and peeps say if I do I will like the P+G also (because I hate focus fader and Rane 56 fader)

so judging by that is the pro x fade gonna be soemthing I like?

does it have tension adjustment like 707 fader ?

PS I hate bouncy faders

Guest Mike Reezy

I think there is some people that prefer I heavier fader like P+G or Vestax and some prefer the lighter fader like 56fader,focus fader

they're all slick as shit (when maintained properly) but one is heavy and one is light. I personally dont like the lighter faders because they bounce

The Vestax fader when I throw it at the wall it hits it and stops, it doesnt bounce back.

Focus fader is nutty slikkerey

Cheers Jim, I've no doubt the EB fader is gonna be the nuts, which exactly why I've been hanging on for one. I'm just thoroughly pissed off with my clunky pcv now and want to change it as soon as possible.

So when do the dirty tricks start against P&G? He he. We all know they aint the most ethical manufacturer seeing as they make most of their money from the military.

The backlash starts here.

fRESHH I wonder if that would fit in my 360?

I love the Eternal fader - even more so than the 707 and Rane. When I played with the Pro X Fade at PLASA, it was very light - very much like the Eternal. But seeing as it has tension adjust, you can have ridiculously light or so it's hard to move.

Guest Mike Reezy

I dont want hard to move.

My PCV fader is slik and smoothe with no resistance, but its heavy so it doesnt bounce like the rane or focus fader (never tried Eternal) ,the fader on 909 I tried was ill , it must not have been adjusted all the way low.

is the EB PRoFADE gonna be able to feel like that?