dj flare audio file where he goes thru his favourite scratches?

chile

i remember a few years ago listening to a file where he does a countdown of his favourite scratch combos.. anyone got it? i wanna listen to it mainly to check his chops as i remember they were deliciously clean and fast

nah its not scratchcon ive seen that. its an audio file where hes talking about his fav scratches then does examples of them over electro. its like a count down from 15 or maybe 10 of his fav scratches. i remember boomerangs and chops were in there among others

Guest broke

Not wanting to derail the thread, but is there an online resource with a complete list of TTMs? I know Johnny1Move started one but I don't know if he ever finished it. I know you've got a few on your site too Chile.

i remember a few years ago listening to a file where he does a countdown of his favourite scratch combos.. anyone got it? i wanna listen to it mainly to check his chops as i remember they were deliciously clean and fast

i'm intrigued!

Not wanting to derail the thread, but is there an online resource with a complete list of TTMs? I know Johnny1Move started one but I don't know if he ever finished it. I know you've got a few on your site too Chile.

someone recently made a really extensive chart. pm me tomorrow to remind me and ill post it if you like?

Guest broke

someone recently made a really extensive chart. pm me tomorrow to remind me and ill post it if you like?

Will do. I have a big chart from about ten years ago but I need an updated one.

Guest broke

I don't know if it's true but I heard he was shot - not fatally - by someone robbing a store. He used to show up on Paltalk occasionally.

Wierdly, I had a brief exchange of FB messages with him last week...

He wanted to know if I was the American DJ Rock Well... obviously I'm not and told him he had the wrong man. I told I'd been a big fan for years and he was stereotypically humble and seemed pretty cool.

I didn't have the balls to ask him if he's still cutting or where's he's been for the last few years (I did hear that when he caught a stray bullet it was at an AA meeting)

whats his FB?? i see kutclass and loop are friends with a dj flare from LA on facebook, but its definately not thee flare...

i remember this countdown now actually. cheers steve

i heard he was in a building at an AA meeting, and a guy escaping a robbery nearby went through said building legging it from the cops and shot him..

• 1 month later...
Guest petesasqwax

damn, wish I could listen to this now - instead I'm going to have to wait til I finish work. he was saying recently on FB about having issues with DJ Lonely over the breaks records they did together, though I don't know anything more about that