Reverse Scratching and Breathing

Vekked

For some reason when I started doing reverses, like reverse stabs, I would always inhale when I reversed and I'd nearly be holding my breath if I did reverse scratches for a while. That was way back and I didn't notice until I started cutting with my weak hand that I'm doing it again, lol. Anybody else have stuff like this happen?

When I do certain scratches it feels like my internal organs are shutting down. Real talk.

I don't know what causes it but I start to feel sick! Maybe it's uber concentration that my tiny brain can't cope with. It's literally scratch or live.

Guest Symatic

yeah sometimes i notice i've been breathing weirdly or not at all for a while. it definately makes a difference to your rhythm and concentration.

according to my girlfriend i move my lips to my scratching but i dont believe her. i have been known to dribble all over the record though....

yeah sometimes i notice i've been breathing weirdly or not at all for a while. it definately makes a difference to your rhythm and concentration.

according to my girlfriend i move my lips to my scratching but i dont believe her. i have been known to dribble all over the record though....

You totally do. I think I generally stopped doing that but sometimes go back into it if I'm doing intense chirps. I was quite enjoying Darcy's scratch face at SSS, was still in full form!

Guest Symatic

You totally do.

ahh man, i was trying to be vague with 'my girlfriend'... now jimmy's gonna get jealous!