clover tear penis cream

ericuk

Probably

So I tried your index finger and thumb technique (lefty) and whilst it didn't give instant results, there is definitely potential.

Have you tried the side to side thumb? I find that easier with the left hand.

Let me know how practice goes lefties! :-)

So far - pulling back on the record is sloppy but getting there but I'm getting nowhere on the forward motion at all.

#spastichands

Forward part is harder. I think its because the backward part has a natural snap to the sound with greater pitch variation, where as the forward doesn't have the same effect.

• 9 months later...

Let me know how practice goes lefties! :-)

So far - pulling back on the record is sloppy but getting there but I'm getting nowhere on the forward motion at all.

#spastichands

Update: I've recently been learning a couple of cuts with my hand on the wrong side of the record (pushing against the rotation of the record) and with something to push against, it's so much easier to tear on the forward motion.

good vid man.

I'm a leftie here and this is the main thing i need to sort out in my whole scratch game. i've always been terrible at knuckly tear stuff.

i'll try both variations for a while and see how i get on.