Christmas Looper 5

dissonance

As usual with these loopers, there is a lot of nice beats (Plato as always) but also a lot of not so nice beats. Is it just me, or do different loops play at different volumes? I found myself constantly adjusting my speakers when checking the looper out.

As usual with these loopers, there is a lot of nice beats (Plato as always) but also a lot of not so nice beats. Is it just me, or do different loops play at different volumes? I found myself constantly adjusting my speakers when checking the looper out.

Well, when the sum of beats aren't all coming from the same person, I'd expect that they're all mastered to different levels with different speaker situations.

I don't think Mr. Dust turns away anyone's beat if you were given an invite to participate. I'm assuming that he liked something you made in the past and wants to let you get on because of that.

Glad you dug some of them, though.

To be honest I only like a handful of loops on there. Not that there was anything bad on there, it's just that there weren't a lot of fresh sounds.

To be honest I only like a handful of loops on there. Not that there was anything bad on there, it's just that there weren't a lot of fresh sounds.

I don't know. I think almost every Nozl looper sounds the same, speaking of the absence of un-fresh sounds. But, scratch heads love scratching to beats that sound the same.....IMO.

there aren't many loops that I like more like like 1/4 of the beats anyways. When I DL a looper I'm just looking for the most good beats... if there's 100 beats and only 5 good ones, it's better than 4 beats that are all good ones usually. Quantity of quality > ratio of quality. Hence why I like the big loopers with multiple artists, find there's more often bangers than loopers made by 1 artist unless I REALLY dig that artist's style.

My beat is pretty quiet, but i figured you could just change the volume. Some of the louder beats are a bit over compressed and wont sound good on a loud system, if they make it that far..

But yeer i kinda made my beat in a rush this year as i just wanted to be involved, think mines git too much mid range lead that gets in the qay of cuts :(