"daft" scratches

motosega

i'm realy into stuff that looks funny, i saw some guys moving the fader with their teeth, and today i had the idea of doing baby scratches with my forehead,

its not so hard and looks completely stupid,

basicly i'm looking for funny and improbable things to make my performances look better, they dont have to be hard or sound fantastic but being more physical and funny is what i'm looking for.

i realy like body moves, crossed arms, and all that stuff, what crazy stuff are people out there doing?

has dv got any vids or daft ideas?

Guest Symatic

my trademark scratch is 'the newton's cradle'.

its more of a fader technique but basically you place the fader btween your balls and swing them side to side, and eventualy you get a nice rhythm going and have 2 hands free to scratch with.

• Like 1

nice ideas guys!

it never actually occurred to me to try the vulgarity angle.

the Crotch buster might come in handy from time to time, theres an old clown gag called the "armless pianist" where you do basicly the same thing, but play piano with your "dick".

the newtons cradle is interesting too, but i wonder, don't you get hairs caught in the crossfader?, i'm actualy too short to put my packet on top of the mixer,

keep them coming!

Guest Symatic

don't you get hairs caught in the crossfader?, i'm actualy too short to put my packet on top of the mixer,

i keep it all professionally hairless down there anyway