Success!

babymunkey

The rave went great and they are asking me to do another one in about a month :d . If you have anymore traks or albums that ya'll know about then let me know ;) . I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys that helped me :) . Peace :) . Take care :p .

congratulations..so what type of music did you play..how did you feel it went (positive/negative aspects) did you enjoy it???

I played all kinds of music. I played techno, trance, drum n bass, and jungle. I even played a few breakbeats because we had some bboys there. I really enjoyed it. It was really fun. It felt pretty good. We all had sat around before it bugun and sent out some good vibes. Everything went great. Thanks for aksing.

One of my freinds recorded the set for me :8 . I just have to find her first :( . She left right after everyone else split :s . I think she had to go to work the next evening :z . She probably had to get some sleep. But I'll get a copy from her as soon as I can ;) . Peace. Take care :p .

You it was cool :8 . I am doing another one this month :) . I thought it was still February :( . Sorry my days are all off :(( . I just hope this one goes as good as the last one :$ . Peace ;) . Take care :p .