whats your favourite oldskool game?

cbay

Atari VCS 2600 rocked back in the day. My game addiction started with that, even though I had a Binatone "TV Game" (basically 4 variations of Pong) since the god knows when. That was crap, and Atari was the next thing I saw after that. Graphically mindblowing. LOL!

I still got my Binatone TV-Game with those 4 different variations of pong. Sad thing is that it's broken (no image appearing on the TV). I received this from my godfather when being a kid (memories). I had the Atari VCS as well. But around 86 or 87 my dad bought a MSX. They were the shit. I gamed lots of Konami games (Penguin Adventure, Knightmare...). Anybody had an MSX?

arcade wise i used to like playing hyper sports - with the skeet shooting

as a child the arcade game that impressed me the most was "star wars". the one with the vector graphics

sega turbo was good too.

i used to have to stand on a chair to reach the controls back in the day.

look for 'skyroads' on dosgames its FACKEN HOT i remember playing it in 94 or soemthing

was that the one where you drove the car on the highway and you got powerups for the guns and ish??? if so, that game was fuuuun as hell!!!!!

look for 'skyroads' on dosgames its FACKEN HOT i remember playing it in 94 or soemthing

was that the one where you drove the car on the highway and you got powerups for the guns and ish??? if so, that game was fuuuun as hell!!!!!

nah dude it was this weird floating car thing in space and you gotta jump from blocks to other blocks...

NES i use to love all the zeldas and marios

SuperNes I loved starfox the original that and darkwingduck

Guest Mike Reezy
ahh mike you found it before i got to post it

good job wit the www.dosgames.com

OMFG I used to play that shit man! I think I either beat it once, or only had the demo, I remmeber playing it hardcore for fucking hours.

My little brother (hes 1.5 years younger than me) is gonna be fucking stoked on this.

oh shit download it now, see if you can gte further than I can

• 2 weeks later...

streets of rage was wkd.

did nobody ever play metal slug ???

i used to play it in an arcade and i think it later came out on the 'neo geo' and for psx abroad.

vioence at is greatest.

i think saddm hussain featured in the game. there was definitly an eastern war theme to the game.

General Chaos was quite an orginal game format for the megadrive, I dunno if anyone's ever played it.

My fave oldest old skool games in my memory are:

Kung-Fu (simple but brilliant)

Wrath of the Black Manta (ninjarific)

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles (needs no explanation)

Defender of the Crown (you could JOUST I tell thee!!)

All on the NES. Ah those were the worry-free days...

My favorite was probably River City Ransom on NES. Anyone else play that game? I feel like I was the only one. Anyway, I only borrowed it and never beat it. I still remember it to this day, though.

The game I probably played the most, though, was Ninja Gaiden 3. I beat it and kept playing it over and over. I liked saving that girl.

OMG, I remember that glove thing. Did anyone have that? Did it work really well? I never got it, but I remember the commercials for it and stuff.

In fact...

Here's Streets Of Rage 1,2 & 3 plus Kega Fusion (very good Megadrive / Genesis emulator).

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1F2V7PN...GG0I0NL3BYPDP9Y

:d

Any game requests?

yeah, an emulator with metal slug x mate :p

http://www.cherryroms.com/snes_roms/3866/n...gaiden_trilogy/

this brings back memories.