new NI Traktor Controller Mixer

djzee

cant find any info on the fader. will the fader be any good for scratching? its not a rane

No facts so far about the faders, just everyone's speculation. The only faders NI use so far are in their controllers are cheap shit...

So either they've still used them and hopefully it will be priced accordingly and will be innofader compatible, or they have realised that they need to raise their game and it will have something completely new and serious for scratchers.

Being the nerd I am, I've noticed that the fader in the teaser vid appears to be a shorter throw fader than their controller's standard ones... so hopefully there is something good in there.

Pioneer are retards - they made a real mess of their traktor scratch mixer (no post fader FX, budget up faders with no curve control, etc) and then expected us to pay £1300 for it. The fact that it's now being sold everywhere for £870 means it has been, or will be deleted.

Don't know why more manufacturers don't fit Infiniums either. As you know, I have a couple of decent mixers, but my current first choice is my dodgy £90 Mackie D2 because of that fader. The mixer is flakey - I've already had the soldering iron out and the less said about the LEDs the better, but the fader is sweet. It was getting a lot of love at the last SSS too.

If only i could find a high quality mixer with an Infinium fader...

Pioneer are retards - they made a real mess of their traktor scratch mixer (no post fader FX, budget up faders with no curve control, etc) and then expected us to pay £1300 for it. The fact that it's now being sold everywhere for £870 means it has been, or will be deleted.

Don't know why more manufacturers don't fit Infiniums either. As you know, I have a couple of decent mixers, but my current first choice is my dodgy £90 Mackie D2 because of that fader. The mixer is flakey - I've already had the soldering iron out and the less said about the LEDs the better, but the fader is sweet. It was getting a lot of love at the last SSS too.

If only i could find a high quality mixer with an Infinium fader...

Go to Sweden, I hear you can pick up scratch boxes there for £200 haha

if only the scratchbox didn't have a faceplate that gave you that 'scratching your fingernail on a blackboard' feeling that leaves me clenching my teeth and dancing on the spot more than scratching every time I touch it...

i just bit my finger nails, job done.

i like that faceplate. altho i do remember you not getting alot with it that time you forced your way into my flat for a couple days

if only the scratchbox didn't have a faceplate that gave you that 'scratching your fingernail on a blackboard' feeling that leaves me clenching my teeth and dancing on the spot more than scratching every time I touch it...

This would solve the problem Chris, these skins have a plastic finish same as the standard Rane one.

http://www.12inchskinz.com/rodec-scratchbox-skinz-colors/