kasabian

Huw

Guest Deeswift

Every time I'm on the portal page I keep thinking this thread is called "Lesbian".

Anyway, who is this you're talking about? Why is it good? Are there any samples I can hear?

And do you like my dog avatar? I think it has a good tongue.

Every time I'm on the portal page I keep thinking this thread is called "Lesbian".

Lol, was just thinking the same thing.

I've not really hear much Kasabian, I only know one track that I know of which intreged me and made me want to hear more of their stuff but not got it together to check them out properly yet. Might have a look and see what I can find tonight.

What's their album called?

i thought you hated all that shit dood?

i do by and large, but some of their stuff is kinda dancey, not stereotypical 'razorlight'-esque tracks, which by and large are utter durge. their tracks have more substance to them, they're not thin layers with shite whiney vocals.

they are by no means the best thing sinced sliced bread, but i enjoy listening to their album. a couple of their tracks remind me of the dj format album for some reason.

plus one of their videos has a flying whale/shark in that chases people. doesn't get much better than that