scratch bbq

chile

im totally gutted i really dont recon i'll even be able to come now. i tried booking a megabus and theres nothing 23rd or 24th going to london. i was gonna give john 30 quid petrol money to get me from london to brighton but no megabus means i cant go anywhere now. fuck

Sweet. Just seen on the bbq fb invite that muzz n tigerstyle r trying to sort trip down. This Saturday is looking super scratch nerdy.

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

sorry jimmeh

i booked this weekend for mega scratch related sweaty manliness, but yeah, carnival and stuff

so yeah we're on about meeting around mid day in victoria. any other danglers welcome!

A friend released Lew's Heavy Romance EP recently. Def check it out!

I'm so gutted I missed this. The gig I had in Leicester was def in the top 5 weirdest gigs I've ever had in my life... it was in a venue that hasn't been used for over ten years, it smelled of mold and was really damp, and during my set two ceiling tiles fell down on the dancefloor... and there were about 20 people there for the headliner, half of whom were support acts. It was really awkward...