Self-portraits done to a different drug every day (45 Photos)

djnumnuts

most of them are legal pharmaceuticals, like anti-depressants etc. He did marijuana 5 times (marijuana, hash, resin, honey oil and "g13 marijuana").

From my experience with Salvia Divinorum, I don't see how you could hold onto a paintbrush or understand what it is or what a 3-dimensional universe is like, much less paint an entire self-portrait. (#40)

I like the absynth one (#11).

But why the hell didn't he do LSD? HELLO McFLY? It's only the most obvious drug to do if you're gonna sit down and make a bunch of self-portraits on drugs. Wtf

• Like 1

From my experience with Salvia Divinorum, I don't see how you could hold onto a paintbrush or understand what it is or what a 3-dimensional universe is like, much less paint an entire self-portrait. (#40)

If you do it again try and draw a pic and film it!

To expand on why I call bullshit, it seems as if he's thought: "what would a drawing by someone on coke look like?" and done the most appropriate thing.

Yeah exactly this. Even if he was on the drugs something seems dishonest about the whole thing. Interestingly on the salvia one he says 'mostly before but mostly after', whatever that means. When I used to do a fair bit of salvia I used to do it lying down with a safe place to drop the bong because I'd usually not finished inhaling before I'd go completely numb and not know whether I was holding the bong or even had it in my mouth anymore and wouldn't be able to properly lift my head for about 5 minutes and not come round properly for another 10.

While I'm on the subject once when I took some salvia the little scholastic man that's made of triangles danced off my chest up onto the windowsill and made quite a convincing case for me to jump out of the window, so it's probably a very good thing that it knocks you off your feet...

• Like 1

While I'm on the subject once when I took some salvia the little scholastic man that's made of triangles danced off my chest up onto the windowsill and made quite a convincing case for me to jump out of the window, so it's probably a very good thing that it knocks you off your feet...

First time I did salvia I was in a dorm room, sitting on a bed with the bong in my hand. I remember feeling intense gravity and the inability to speak. I looked at my buddy Jake who was the "babysitter" and I felt like a toddler. The bed I was sitting on became a crib there were these folds in the white bed sheets that transformed into miniature catholic nuns. Weirdest shit in my life; and I've done some weird drugs in my time.

• 6 months later...

a friend of mine once did salvia and heard the bin men taking the bin away. he suddenly stopped drooling, ran outside and started wrestling the bin off the bin men and pulled it in to the hallway. mental! it had absolutely no effect on me, was guted.

• Like 1