[VOTE!] DV Juggle Battle #2

Vekked

DV Juggle Battle #2  

16 members have voted

1. 1. And the winner is...

record with PC and then line up the audio, or get a webcam and go line in PC, or get a cam with mic in maybe? I dunno someone told me you shouldn't go into a mic in with a line output, but I don't know, the plug fits

I use Goldwave, LOL, it's free. You can use literally anything though. Just record/save. It's more about the video software. I used Windows Movie Maker, but it's fucking retarded and kinda tough to line up the audio accurately. It works but I'm sure nearly any commercial program would be easier.

I gotta be honest, I didn't like any of the juggles. It seems like there's too much focus on technicality than musicality, so it made it tough to listen to and appreciate. Not recording direct, thus hearing the faders, didn't help either. Not trying to hate, just giving legit feedback. For what it's worth, I feel this way about most juggles, even Precision's. It's all way better than what I've ever done though, so I got respect for all your skills

Oh, and where are the backpacks?

respect for the feedback, but, not commenting on my own, I didn't feel that any of the others really focused too much on trying to be technical at all. Maybe help if you were more specific.

Word. I guess most juggles just don't sound clean to me. I'm talking everybody, even the supposed elite DJs.

I got respect for it, just don't like it, if that makes any sense. Like, I can respect the skill involved, just don't like the end product. Which sucks 'cause I think juggling can be really dope, but the timing is usually off and the record burn and mistimed backspins make it sound janky. Again, this is my perception of most juggles in general.

For what it's worth, I've heard a lot of you cut and you guys kill it..

Peace.

Peace.

• 4 weeks later...