12 Extremely Disappointing Facts About Popular Music

doppelkorn

Naw bra, that's just one of his dopplegangers. Saddam has em running all over the place too.

Speaking of which, I saw Rucker's doppleganger in the elevator today. I wanted to take a pic with him but was afraid that if it really was him he'd destroy my phone for trying to implant his brain with mp3 phyles from my iPhone mind ray.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Another long ass dv thread where folk argue about something totally subjective! You muhfuckas cray 4r33ld0!

What I will say is that I fucking hate some 2 pac...there was something creepy about that dude....What's up with John Lennon smacking his bitch up? You know we have all WANTED to do that, oh but lets judge his dead ass {wksc}!

Another long ass dv thread where folk argue about something totally subjective! You muhfuckas cray 4r33ld0!

What I will say is that I fucking hate some 2 pac...there was something creepy about that dude....What's up with John Lennon smacking his bitch up? You know we have all WANTED to do that, oh but lets judge his dead ass {wksc}!

what does this have to do with Doob fancying Abba, stay on topic!