Post a picture of the posters what you have on your walls

Steve

but whoever wrote the copy for that QFO poster wants firing.

it does say yogafrog production. i said many times to can his ass cos he just wouldnt shut the fuck up on the mic when qbert is skratching

I have a show poster but it's a numbered screen print, not really a normal poster... actually, now that I think about it I do have one poster up... I might have to tear it down tonight because it is quite cheesey. Two turntables and a mixer sort of thing.

^^the one I might take down

^^screen printed concert poster

I have a bunch of cool posters still but they all in a tube in the attic.

Amongst my many pieces of fine art in my house I have this:

It's clever. It's art. You probably have never heard of Edward Hopper because you've not got degrees like me. Most of you are thick is what I'm saying. Thick and poorly educated with vulgar tastes.

• Like 1

Top right is some chinese record I got from my mum (she's chinese) it's a 78 though and sounds like crap so I put it on the wall haha

The arctic scene is from the Thing, I freaking love that film so got that screen print when I saw it - shame on you for not knowing it to be fair!

Thats true!

It's taken me a long time to get all my wife's framed posters of famous paintings out of the house but I've succeeded recently. Those are the worst.

Meh, fuck "artwork" anyway man. That's just for gaylords who are too scared to put up posters of the shit they really like. Postas 4 lyfe! Wax has it right.

I honestly don't think I know who angela winbush really is (aside from being the old bird Steve wants to shag)

How very dare you!

AW fact of the day - She sings backing vocals in this: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv_wZQJYlo0