I NEED HELP!

Nimrod

well i got through the south west regionals so now i have to play in the final at ministry of sound on march 16th.

all fine and good you might think, only i did my best set at the regionals and now im fuckin stuck!

any suggestions?

i reckon after a little intro using a cd i'll have burnt specially, i'll do some hiphop favourites ending in a couple of dnb tracks, with loads of cuts etc...

so, what tracks to play? witness (roots manuva) seems like an obvious one, but hmmmm... i dunno.

im fuckin stuck :x

the set has to be 15mins and for those that dont really know, this comp used to be called the juice dj comp

PLEASE HELP!

Edited by nimrod

are the judges from the regionals gonna be the same as at the final? if they aren't, why not do the same set again? some people may think its cheating but you came up with the routine and know you can do it well so why change it?

Does the routine have to be a 6 min based one like the DMC's or is it more like a battle? Whatever you do, dont play some shit that everyones heard before, try and dig out some crazy old shit and work on a really unique routine. And if your planning on playing some drum and bass why dont you look up some of Craze's routines and see how he incorporates it?