Crazy pics

Steve

philippines-giant-crocjpg-018717eb9ba397f7.jpg

The largest crocodile in captivity. It's just over 20 feet long and weighs over a ton. It was captured in the Philippines after a young girl and a fisherman went missing. The hunt took 3 weeks.

Guest broke

The largest crocodile in captivity. It's just over 20 feet long and weighs over a ton. It was captured in the Philippines after a young girl and a fisherman went missing. The hunt took 3 weeks.

I remember seeing that in the news a few months back. What's more amazing than the size of the croc is the fact that a bunch of fishermen caught it and tied it up without killing it.

I remember seeing that in the news a few months back. What's more amazing than the size of the croc is the fact that a bunch of fishermen caught it and tied it up without killing it.

Yeah from what i read they are relocateing the wee beastie to safer place for humans and it.