DMC Plymouth 2012 Heat Results

Jon

The first UK DMC heat was held in Plymouth last night. Here's the top 3:

1st. Asian Hawk

2nd. Rasp

3rd. Pandamonium (wooo DV!)

The rules for this year state that, due to the lower number of heats this year, first AND second place go through to the UK Final in July.

Panda publicly posted up his routine on Facebook today, so I think it's ok for me to share this here:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRIeerg0h9I&feature=share[/media]

All about his euro diss at the start!

• Like 1

we both bought records off him, took over 6 weeks for me to get mine when they turned up they were all fucked.

I think i may of got some money back after a few months.

He never sent lase the records he bought off him, but kept the cash.

He also fucked over Lewis.

Then he stopped posting here.

Hey DV, Panda here.

Just want to publicly apologise to a couple of you and set something straight as well.

First of all, the reason I stopped posting here was I went through some fucked up shit a few years ago and just stopped using forums for a while, then just never went back for some reason, nothing personal to anyone, just one of those things.

Secondly, I would like to apologise to Mattnice, Lase and Lewis for any trouble I caused a few years back, I was well slack with sending record's / paying back money etc.. no excuse's, just my head wasn't right at the time. Wasn't purpossfully trying to rip anyone off, and everyone got there money back in the end (if I didn't pay your money back lase, i'm really sorry, have geuinely not done on purpose, please private message me or something and I will transfer anything I owe you)

There's nothing much more I can say on the subject apart from I can assure everyone that I wasn't intentionally trying to rip off anyone, I just royally f**ked up and I'm sorry. To those concerned, this may not change anything or how you percieve me, and I wouldn't blame you, just wanted to say my peace.

Peace

Pandamonium

p.s. yeah I have put on quite a bit of weight lol, diet starts next week

Thanks guy's, yeah will defo have to start posting again, a lot has happened over the years so plenty of catching up to be had! Be good to see what everyone has been up to musically since I was last here :) I still rock that old mix of your's Steve, the mutli tracked one (can't remember the name off the top of my head sorry lol will have to dig it out later)

Alright Panda,

Cambian here. Good to see you back man

I remember 2006 DMC getting battered with you, was it the worlds or the UKs?

Easy mate, long time! :)

Yeah man, I remember that, not sure wether it was UK's or World's, think I went to both lol Trust your well? :)