SuperScratchSunday_June2012

Jimmy

Loving the Rye village SSS kudos, still can't quite believe that actually happened in my home town, proper gutted it's been and gone!!

All ready conjuring up studio SSS mode improvement thoughts on how to make it even better for when our turn comes round again :)

Top points for Matt on the fat munch effort, turns out scratch djs don't give a fuck about rain once near a BBQ. Certainly noticed how little effort a BBQ can be without women getting in the way with there stupid vegetables and salads!

Meat + Meat + Meat + Bread + gentlemen's relish = happy scratchers and non existent clear up.

the scratch lair is just plain ridiculous.

Dude I loved your reaction when you came thru the door, I'm in the scratch lair now and it feels very ghost towny on me jack jones. We finally had a good reason (on sunday at least) for having 3 sofas in here.

Definitely an open door policy for any of the SSS crew who fancy's the trek down , obviously it's a great place to have mix too. Just PM my self or Matt on DV/Facebook or un earth our mobile's from pre SSS posts x

Big Props to Jim and Doob for having faith in a couple of country folk ya hardly knew, the place got a good tarting up all thanks to SSS.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic