Post some pics of your desktop (literally - not your PC desktop)

Steve

Here's mine.

Edirol powered speaker with a mini Space Invaders cabinet and a couple of Xbox 360 wireless earpieces on top, a couple of watches, blank discs, aftershave, a tin of pens, a mini-phone, Sennheiser wireless headphones, a face tanning thing (for my psoriasis - not for vanity you CUNTS!), Logitech trackball, a syringe for filling my e-cig - not for injecting heroin (I only smoke the heroin ;)) and 2 Xbox 360s: -

1.jpg

Another view where you can see my monitor, a Touro Pro 2TB external hard drive for backups, and some DJ gear: -

2.jpg

DJ gear, a mini Henry hoover (a Christmas present that I haven't used once), and an Assassin's Creed Ezio statue on my other speaker: -

3.jpg

Behind the monitor shot showing my Serato box and the box for my 5.1 surround headphones (not shown in these pics): -

4.jpg

To the right of my deck is a Sony Walkman tape player and my Sandisk MP3 player: -

5.jpg

Post yours!

^^I like that mixing board!

@Steve - what's that little thing on top of ur serato box? And who do u have 2 360s?

Very tidy wires (unlike me). I have those wireless too and enjoy them loads.

@Steve - what's that little thing on top of ur serato box?

It's the surround sound decoder for these, which are under the desk: -

http://i.imgur.com/N0o2r.jpg

And who do u have 2 360s?

1 is modded, 1 isn't. They used to be in different rooms, but I recently updated the modded one and have never moved it back.

• 1 year later...