Super Seal In The 4th Dimension

djzee

not sure mate, its new in apparently. prob been in the US for a while tho.

really tempted to buy it,. they wouldnt just re-release the old one on glow in the dark vinyl surly? and give you 2 copies? will be disapointed if that is the case!

will try and find out, theres no audio for it on chemical.

haha! i wish that was the case, i need a new car unfortunatly. altho there is part of me thats saying 'spank it on scratch records and a badass snowboard!'.

never the less this one is bagged, will let u know if its any good.

• Like 1

its just another ripoff record with the same old same old on it, beep ahhhh freshhh.

i dont see the point in why q brings thus shit out.

gimmiky shit.

Exactly. But he has enough Dirtstyle fanboys out there that will buy it, so he keeps churning them out.

I'm worried that Scratch Science will go down the same road. So far there's enough variation and original material to keep buying them, but will it last? I hope so.

managed to get some scratch science bits of a pal yesterday, pretty much the same shit.

beep arhhh fresh etc, in this day and age where most peeps have dvs's i dont see the point in battle records at all,

its pretty much a pointless product, im sure we all have the samples we need to just make our own in the way that we

want without paying £15 for the pleasure.

managed to get some scratch science bits of a pal yesterday, pretty much the same shit.

beep arhhh fresh etc, in this day and age where most peeps have dvs's i dont see the point in battle records at all,

its pretty much a pointless product, im sure we all have the samples we need to just make our own in the way that we

Some people don't like how serato/traktor feel for scratching, so will always want clean aahhs on vinyl for cutting etc. I'd personally rather press my own custom skipless record then buy most battles records now though.

the last 3 bttle recs i bought all came either warped or domed in the center,

i pretty much gave up buying them.

at least with dvs you always have the same feel and they are always flat etc.

but yeah i know what you mean about he feel of a dvs, i hate the feel of mixvibes vinyl.

Some people don't like how serato/traktor feel for scratching, so will always want clean aahhs on vinyl for cutting etc. I'd personally rather press my own custom skipless record then buy most battles records now though.

Doesn't that cost an arm and a leg though? I looked at doing something similar (years and years ago now) and it was expensive (too rich for my blood anyway). Also the places I talked to seemed utterly uninterested in issues like bowed pressing, sloppy holes etc.

I've been working on stuff for a battle/scratch record to release on CD for a bit and I think you pretty much have to stick aah and fressh on there, though of course with a dvs they only have to be on there once or twice and not taking up a fucking quarter of the record.

Just out of interest, how many people would take a punt on a cd scratch record if it was say 5-10 quid and had 70 minutes or so of content?

It's really not that expensive to press a one off record anymore. I've used the carvery a couple of times and they offer £45 for a one off double sided 12" pressing. Of course that's expensive compared to buying a copy of superseal for a tenner, but if you really plan how you make it and keep the record in good condition it's a really worthwhile investment :)