When are you poofters having another one of these slutty scratch Sunday fuckfests?

Blak Randy

Join the queue jimmy. I have haters in all 5 continents.

Yoshi. I have just started being interested in scratching again. I took a long break.

Eric. Pucker up man.

Will there be a vestax turntable? I only exclusively cut with the turntable in reverse now. Do I need to bring a mixer? A packed lunch? Protection?

they're fucking bose you idiot. and i think you'll find they are pretty much perfect for everyday use in my room in the location i have them. excellent quality sound, i couldnt be happier with them.

this next SSS will be the last one in dalston anyway, so you've only got to put up with my 'shit speakers' one more time.

The sound quality could defo been better,

i think it's probably less to do with the speakers and more to do with the fact that we have 5 seperate mixers daisy chained and no one paying attention to levels in any way shape or form.

okay, maybe not your speakers then.

but we'll need some serious eqing at least, judging from last time.

chained mixers probably don't help at all - why don't we do three mixers and six decks to minimise the effect?

Guest Symatic

jims got a big ass mixing desk so if we planned this out we wouldnt need to daisy chain.

but i think the problem last time stemmed from the fact that the speakers were at one end of the room, we were at the other, so everyone just kept bumping up their volume to hear themselves. if it wasnt so echoey and delayed from the physical distance of the speakers, we wouldnt need to bump up our volume so much.

so i suggest we set the big mixer up in an accessable place, fire our mixers into that, and position the speakers in a central place too.

BLAM.

This the last one then we're gonna have to find a new suitable place.

it might not be such a bad thing.

yeh exactly, i dont want this to stop SSS happening.

i reckon people will find something to complain about regardless where is ends up tho.

The speakers were fine as mentioned, it was merely positioning and the room acoustics.

Speakers more direct to the decks would fix that shit up. I got a PA speaker Mayyyyne, and that would sit on that table and fuck shit up nice.

As for daisy chaining, shouldn't be a problem in theory, but then again, nor should counting bars you 9 and a half bar scratching mofos :-)