I GOT A CRAAAZY IDEA

CompeteWithPete

everyone will drop me thier freshest instrumentals. i'll gather the freshest mc's i can find here. i'll record all the tracks at my house. with everyones contribution, we'll come up with a whole compilation CD that was done ENTIRELY OVER THE NET. we can feature other dj's and mc's on the same track from around the world . for instance, someone gives me a beat. i'll come up with an intro and a verse, maybe a few skratches. leave some room on the beat for the next couple of muhfukkers to drop some ish. and REPEAT. we'll link up thru skype to work out how the verses will b done. and even rehearse it.

does this sound too outta hand. or R u Down??? it seems it'll be some shit. drop some comments or, drop me a beat. so far i got mattnice down. who else is

come on dood.. its for a purpose. to start a new trend.. pretty soon, when cats find out we did this shit, they're gonna b like, "lets do that shit and bite it". we'll b tha first ones to do it. cool. its cool like that. its cool like that, yea, its cool like that.

hey kermit........... :8 :what?!...........BEEEEIIIIITTTTTCCCHHHHHH!

not to burst your bubble mate, but thereis a group that does that, they are called postal service....guy in states and one in canada one does the beats, one does the vocals....the music is ok if you like that kinda music, but i cant make that decision for ya....so cop it ;)

foreign exchange did that as well, and that album is amazing. But yeah i'd be up for donating some scratching into this if neccessary. Obviously tracks need to be created and maybe rapped over first though...

I dunno if anyone remembers it (sigma, dub & gabe will) but on the stanton message we did an entirely scratched track where about 6 different DJs submitted 4 or 8 bars of their scratching. Twas cool. That do-able again..?

I dunno if anyone remembers it (sigma, dub & gabe will) but on the stanton message we did an entirely scratched track where about 6 different DJs submitted 4 or 8 bars of their scratching. Twas cool. That do-able again..?

yeh i think that'd be a good idea. if theres others like me, who dj but dont particulary produce then its a good way to get involved

So does this sound doable Pete for one track pete? Even if its unsuccessful it'll still be worth doing.

- Flowerpot whips us up a beat in the next few days or so, however long it takes to get some quality together.

- We get a list of DJs who are willing to scratch for 8 bars or something, and some kind of cutting order is arranged.

- Everyone records onto the same version in turn (keep it Wav)

Sound good?