Rave!!

babymunkey

I'm hosting a rave in two weeks and I need some new vinyl :(( . Does anyone know of any good albums that I can pick up either this week or next week :s ? Please list as many as you can. :$ Thanks.

well....

im not really up on my jungle but id suggest listening to sum of Remarcs LP's, Soundmurderer, "Dubsoundclash Vol.1" on Chronic, Digital, JuJu. classics like Congo Natty, Ray Keith etc are all good aswell.

as far as drum n bass goes theres so much good stuff out there, you just have to search for it. if its a rave then i would've thought HEAVY tunes like DJ Hazards "No More Games EP", anything by Distorted Minds, J Majik, Twisted Individual etc etc would go down well.

ANYTHING on Hospital Records at the moment is superb. check out Logistics, Commix, Nu:Tone, Calibre, London Electricity. all good.

sorry, this is all i can think of right now...

check these places. bound to be something on one of these sites thats to your liking-

redeyerecords

chemical records

outer bound

juno

drum n bass arena

btw i have NO idea about techno or trance so i cant comment on that stuff.

good luck with the rave

How about do you know any good breakbeats? Just incase. There might be some breakdancers there too. Any other advice you have would be great. Thanks.

breakbeats..as in rennie pilgrim, krafty kuts, plump djs, evil nine, adam freeland, buy any of their songs and they r gonna go down a storm (in my opinion)

http://www.chemicalrecords.co.uk

best dnb site for buyin records on the net, has techno and trance too.

Other good sites for records are

classictrax.co.uk - update loads so you get the newest shit, and has a massive back cat for jungle and those sic tunes that aint out anymore (some of the bat cat vinyl are way over priced IMO tho.)

kaizenrecords.com - their dnb selection isnt the best as they dont update quick enough, but they have like 5 mins of high quality audio clips of tunes so you get to fully listen to em.

http://redeyerecords.co.uk/asp/default.asp - usually have promos that dont come out on other sites for ages if at all

How about do you know any good breakbeats? Just incase. There might be some breakdancers there too. Any other advice you have would be great. Thanks.

this place is quite good for breaks -

3 Beat

check out soul of man, rennie pilgrim, dylan rhymes, lee coombes, plump djs (to name a few)

give chemical records a try aswell. always dopeness there

yeh ss i find that a great site...bit on the pricey side i find though (especially as they send each vinyl as and when they come)

breaks: simply jeff, rick west, sharaz, old rob-e, dj fixx, most of these are florida breaks though....but if your looking for breaks man fl is the place to be.

DnB- ram records, krinjah- squeeze (remix) <---sick sick sick ragga jungle track, good lookin records, hospital records, etc etc etc etc etc....high contrast, london electricity, ltj bukem,

hope this helps man, if you want individual track names for any of these cats pm me.

peace.

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out :$ . The rave is this weekend and I am good to go :8 . Any last requests for albums would be great ;) . Peace :d . Take care :) .